this some REAL poignant iChat shit right hereH: how are you?
M: good, you?
H: alright, breaks kinda boring, it'll be nice to get back
M: yeah, i definitely agree
H: I don't think we're gonna be able to grab coffee, I'm only here for another day or two.
H: some things just aren't meant to be, I guess
M: oh well. another time. you go back really soon, huh
H: yes, tuesday
M: hmmmm
H: since I've been here, I've made some peace and tied up a few loose ends. I don't know that we're ever gonna be able to be anything other than what we were. It'd take too much effort, and there's too much baggage left over.
M: um ok. i'm not really sure what your tying up loose ends has to do with that, and if you feel like it would be a lot of effort, then i guess that's fine. i've said before, i'm up for anything, and ready, so it's kind of in your court.
H: being back in LA without you was weird at first, but I'm finding my groove
H: I just felt like I needed to let you know before I went off into the night, sorta speak
H: I wish you the best, and hope you've found a place for yourself at college
M: that's good, yeah i agree. especially since this summer was constantly us seeing eachother. i still feel like your saying goodbye like this is weird, but if that's really what you want, then that's fine.
H: look, I don't ever think I'm going to be able to not have feelings for you. [Editor's Note: Can you find out if this is true and whether or not he still has feelings for you?] I've made my peace with that.
M: ok.
M: well i'm glad you've made your peace
M: so um enjoy life? perhaps will have other run-ins? have a good rest of break, mr. rimalower.
H: alright, breaks kinda boring, it'll be nice to get back
M: yeah, i definitely agree
H: I don't think we're gonna be able to grab coffee, I'm only here for another day or two.
H: some things just aren't meant to be, I guess
M: oh well. another time. you go back really soon, huh
H: yes, tuesday
M: hmmmm
H: since I've been here, I've made some peace and tied up a few loose ends. I don't know that we're ever gonna be able to be anything other than what we were. It'd take too much effort, and there's too much baggage left over.
M: um ok. i'm not really sure what your tying up loose ends has to do with that, and if you feel like it would be a lot of effort, then i guess that's fine. i've said before, i'm up for anything, and ready, so it's kind of in your court.
H: being back in LA without you was weird at first, but I'm finding my groove
H: I just felt like I needed to let you know before I went off into the night, sorta speak
H: I wish you the best, and hope you've found a place for yourself at college
M: that's good, yeah i agree. especially since this summer was constantly us seeing eachother. i still feel like your saying goodbye like this is weird, but if that's really what you want, then that's fine.
H: look, I don't ever think I'm going to be able to not have feelings for you. [Editor's Note: Can you find out if this is true and whether or not he still has feelings for you?] I've made my peace with that.
M: ok.
M: well i'm glad you've made your peace
M: so um enjoy life? perhaps will have other run-ins? have a good rest of break, mr. rimalower.
[Other Editor's Note (FROM MARIKA)- Please read my response to this, so that I can be a little less ashamed and 'rest easy'...although this pathetic plea kind of just makes me more embarrassing...I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD EDIT YOUR POSTS, CARRIE, HOW COOL!!!!!1!!!]
3 comments:
a.) I will find out. In the drunkest, most I-haven't-talked-to-you-in-2-years-but-know-what-you're-doing-because-my-mom-awkwardly-still-gets-those-group-emails-from-your-mom-even-though-P.Nov-never-participated-anyway-because-she's-not-lame way possible.
b.) I'm really embarrassed by my "mr. rimalower" at the end.
c.) Is that picture implying that I am blonde and wear Chanel dresses just because they are Chanel even tough they're super ugly, because my small black boyfriend likes them?
d.) FOR THE RECORD Marika left Harry. Then he dramatically took the prom photo off of his wall that in the past she had told him she didn't like, and she'd always thought it looked really dumb on the wall of his lower-bunk-to-some-asian-boy-she-never-saw-bunkbed. So, ALL WINS FOR MZAP.
e.) Next we will journey through the whirlwind love affair of Carrie "I like Christmas music" Battan and Pete "I could go for one more" Millar.
I recently happened upon the Prince song "When You Were Mine," and felt I needed to confess that freshman year Marika may-or-may-not have listened to this particular song on infinite repeat one night not too long after the fateful break-up evening.
It feels good to get that one off my chest.
Post a Comment