ANYWAY, someone introduced himself to Marika as "Gabe" and she was like, "Oh, Gabe Frumkin, right? I've seen your Facebook profile and you know what's funny? My mom went to her high school prom with a guy named Arthur Frumkin, and so I've been wondering since the summer, are you related to Arthur Frumkin?" or something like that. He wasn't, and everyone who overheard the conversation was nervously laughing and looking at Marika with a certain level of fear. I think that's the moment when I thought to myself, "Yo, I can roll with this chick."
Marika, if this story embarrasses you, I will remove it.
something else:
| ||||||||||||
| bleedin bitch's | 0 | Yesterday, 5:02 PM EST by dicincider | ||
| | Thread started: Yesterday, 5:02 PM EST Watch Q Why do women bleed 4 a week straight every month? A Cause they fuckin deserve it! lol | |||
No comments:
Post a Comment