
Who's Domhoff and why is Kjersten "I have a stick up my ass- Oh, guys, my classes better eat all this chocolate, I can't take it home- Hey guys, this is your conference, you need to talk and take soemthing from it and make it worth it- Bite me" Whittington referring to him on the final when the syllabus says nothing about us havign read a mysterious 'Domhoff' [DOMEhoff] and I googled him and FUCK he seems to have to do with sociology shit that I SHOULD know about?!
AND WHY THE FUCK DOES SOC EVEN MATTER WHEN YOU CAN'T CONCLUDE ANYTHING FROM IT? ACCEPT THAT OUR SOCIETY BLOWS, WHICH WE ALREADY KNEW.
(I chose a black baby because sociology likes race n shit)
also, I sent this in email form to R. Gardner. I eagerly await her response as she is studious and I am borderline mentally disabled.
1 comment:
Conclusions for today:
FUCK Elena
FUCK Domhoff
or just get fucked
Post a Comment