16 December 2008

stoner culture -- holocaust to dignity or The Best Fucking Thing Ever?

420 Girl - Malllory Knots
Age: 20, Height: 5' 6", Weight: 120, Bust: 36D, Waist: 26, Hips: 34, Hair: Brown, Eyes: Lt Brown, Birthplace: Heidelberg, Germany, Residence: Bullshit, MD, Occupation: Bondage Diva/Model/Poet

Please welcome this saucy little 20 year old bondage freak from Maryland, Mallory Knots who says, "Most importantly, I smoke Marijuana to enhance my creativity." and when asked about a 420 fantasy, she replied, "Being tied up, forced to smoke, and then fucked!" Watch Mallory doing bong rips and masturbating, puffing pipes, tying herself up and inserting pyrex.

What is Your Favorite Thing About Marijuana?

No matter where I go I can find somebody else who smokes, I never have a problem scoring some, nor do I have a problem meeting new people while in new places. For me it IS a gateway drug, a gateway to all things interesting and fun, no evil.

Why Do You Think Marijuana Should Be Legal?
Alcohol is legal. Cigarettes are legal. Alcohol destroys the liver, causes drunk-driving accidents/deaths, and in general makes people assholes (not all, but i have met far more "angry drunks" than "happy" ones), and is a primary contributor to date rape. Cigarettes cause cancer, destroy the lungs, are insanely addictive (not unlike crack) and also harm those innocents around you. What does marijuana do? Well, all the things I just said above, plus it makes me frisky *lick lick* mmmm!

What Message Would You Like to Deliver to the Other 420 Girls Who Read This?
Um, smoke the dankest you can find, if you're going to be a stoner, [*SPOILER ALERT* HERE COMES THE KICKER! HERE COMES THE KICKER! HERE COMES THE MOTHER FUCKING KICKER!] do it with class. Oh, and nekkid smoking is always more fun than clothed. *wink*

What Do You Like to Do When High?

Write poetry/lyrics, make beats/write music, paint windows I've ransacked from abandoned buildings, socialize, see live music, FOREPLAY...

What is Your Wildest 420 Fantasy?
Being tied up, forced to smoke, and then fucked/face-fucked. Bondage + erotic play + marijuana = a very fuckin happy me!

Marika, when you saw this picture, was your first thought, "Ooooh, I want that leopard print lighter" Cuz I know it was mine

5 comments:

Marika said...

first thought: i hope no one walked by me when i was looking at an ugly naked girl smoking a bong in a tub.

that lighter is fucking sweet.

Marika said...

ps it probably makes it ten times more awkward that i'm under a desk in the library. and wearing a pantsuit. and cowboy boots. and sparkly tights UNDER the pantsuit because it is snowing here. still. motherfucker.

Marika said...

ALSO where are her nipples?!

Carrie said...

hidden behind her long-lost dignity

Anonymous said...

no publicity is bad publicity