is to find this boy and keep him in my closet for times when I feel like the world and the people in it are worthless.and to finish these fucking papers about old people deformed babies and vietnam that are depressing because they are no where NEAR as fun as writing about old people, killing deformed babies and 'nam should be.
god damn it, the world is failing me, and I need Ronald (this boy's name apparently) to tell me everything is ok.
ps carrie showed me her titz over gchat today.
7 comments:
what's the difference between a dead baby and a cheeseburger?
tell plz
I DON'T CUM ON MY CHEESEBURGER BEFORE I EAT IT
aaahaha a+
i hope that was mikey btw.
if it was, i will marry him...or at least give him a sweet handj in the back of a movie theater before our parents come to pick us up at 10.
it was beau! i bet he'd take a hj
Post a Comment