
I am writing a book about my time abroad. Thus far, these are the chapters I've got. They need to be edited or no one's going to read this shit.
I. It's Raining
II. It's Raining Men
III. It's Not Raining
IV. It's Not Raining Men
V. I Hope Immaculate Conception Is Possible So That I May One Day Have Children
VI. Wait, Fuck Kids ... I Mean, Don't Fuck Kids, That's Illegal
VII. Trying to Quit Smoking and Drinking in France is Kind of Like Trying to Become a Born-Again Virgin in a Whore House But I'm Doing It Anyway
VIII. I Want a Cigarette
IX. I Want Chocolate
X. It's Raining Again
XI. It's Still Raining
XII. I Want a Cigarette
XIII. I Want a Cigarette Very, Very Badly
XIV. I Want to Eat a Pack of Cigarettes
XV. It's Raining, But This Time It's Green Mucus and It's Coming From My Nose and Throat
XVI. I Just Skyped With a 3 Month Old and a 90 Year Old Woman At the Same Time
XVII. Lots More Green Mucus
XVIII. Still Fucking Raining
XIX. Still Fucking Want a Cigarette Very, Very Badly
XX. I Miss Marika - Marika Write Me a Book You Dumb Slut
XXI. Rewarding Yourself For Quitting Smoking With a Pack of Cigarettes is Counter-Productive
XXII. Trying to Quit Smoking and Drinking in France is Sort of Like Trying to Become a Born-Again Virgin in a Brothel But I'm Doing It Anyway (Part II)
XXIII. The End.
2 comments:
When will you be doing a book signing?
Will you sign body parts?
MY body parts?
i'd read that shit.
Post a Comment