I want him:
Today I went into work and my boss was still on his lunch break, meaning sitting in his little office eating and talking to some woman with the lights off. I sat at my desk, and noticed a peculiar smell. I then realized that it smelled like A VAGINA. I think it was his food, although I was momentarily freaked out and self conscious. It could have been the lady, the scent did lessen significantly when she left.
Regardless of what created this fishy pheromone (ew) Paul, my boss, then came up to me and said that I looked "happy as a clam."
Now, recently my housemates and I have done our best to work clam-vagina puns into all conversation so Paul's small talk was both an impressive comedic feat and incredibly disturbing.
In conclusion, thank you Paul, not only do I think about your wife's fake tits and the fact that you have more kids than I have fingers every time I look at you, now on top of that I'll think of vaginas. Which could turn into thoughts of you with a vagina. Which could turn into some horrifying fantasy. Which could ruin me for life.
So fuck you for eating clam vagina for lunch.
1 comment:
so many disgusting things i want to say right now.
this blog is ruining our clean e-mages.
Post a Comment