
I just went to the bathroom and accidentally peed a little bit on my dress. Am I going to do anything about it? No.
I have a song from the freecreditreport.com commercials stuck in my head (did you know they're a real band that does real band things?!)
I am now watching my new favorite show (TODDLERS AND TIARAS) and "doing homework."
What do you think of the gray background?
1. yes
2. no
3. NO
4. you're a goddess.
3 comments:
Toddlers and Tiaras: "Contestant number 8: likes chicken nuggets and wants to find a cure for cancer."
"Contestant number 22: Aubree Burges, Aubree enjoys ice cream, ice cream and ice cream."
Aubree's father:" that's my girl."
Cut to interview with Aubree's father: "I think Aubree looks a little more mature, a little older on stage, but that's ok."
Toddlers and Tiaras Update:
one father just said he'd be willing to give up his golf cart to see his daughter "looking as good as she does."
marika - you are on a roll
love the gray
you are a goddess
i may or may not be drunk from last night still
Post a Comment