
Things I have seen:
- A nun in a sushi restaurant
- A blind person with a Chihuahua in her purse
- A giant cat
- Someone’s parents eating weed cornbread at thanksgiving
- Mysteriously black/blueish knuckles of my right hand middle and ring fingers.
Things I have heard:
- The resident college gaming n3rd talking about sex, cybersex and porn
- Joy outside the library on a Friday evening (including someone shouting “hi seniors!”)
- Someone who I’m not ready to hear pass gas, pass gas while sleeping. Five times.
- Someone who I’ve heard pass gas for the past year and a half, pass gas in the bathroom. And the living room. And his room. Multiple times.
Things I’ve smelled:
- A cellphone post microwaving
- My elementary school art room in a market aisle
- My grandpa’s pipes that he stopped smoking when my older sister (then 4-5ish) hid them. Clearly not too attached to them if he couldn’t find a preschooler’s hiding place. Somewhere on the street.
Things I’ve touched:
- The hearts of many
- A probably lice-infested and/or Hepatitis-B carrying, free Lotsa Heart Elephant Care Bear Cousin stuffed animal.
Things I’ve tasted:
- Sweet, salty, bitter regret
3 comments:
This is beautiful.
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION 2k10
B
L
O
G
M
O
B
E
T
T
A
This blog should be titled, "WHEN GOD MADE ME, HE WAS JUST SHOWING OFF". Getchoor fuckin blog shit together, carebear, otherwise I'll have to replace you. I'm also adept in writing about penises and farts.
"sweet, salty and bitter" doesn't really sound like "regret" to me, sounds more like "semen"
Post a Comment