27 February 2010

I have been planning.

Young Youssef, offspring of action star Vin Diesel and myself
Baby Artie, result of a sexual union between stopped-aging-15-years-ago-after-prematurely-aging* Tom Hanks and myself
*this is not a reference to the movie Big 1988's generational jump, 104 minute metaphor for puberty.
that would be really lame.
Orglof, freak spawn of ultimate world superpower Oprah and myself
Albin, the albino child resulting from the time I fucked the stoic Keanu Reeves
Preston, what came out of me after Marilyn Manson came into me
Lil lil, product of a whirlwind affair with the formerly lil Bow Wow
BangBaby, UR DREAM CUM TRU.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Our baby is the cutest!

andashay said...

THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN (even better than my 6th grade genetics project [a portrait of the progeny of one paul mccartney (c. 1966) and ME {result: ugly as sin, mediocre lyricist}])