09 January 2009

yo ho ho & a bottle of cum

mmmk so once I was a waitress at a nice Italian restaurant and since I live in the same town as Bam Margera and the restaurant was right by a movie theater, he and his cumguzzling wife (not to be confused with Sarah Bliss -- she is a cumdumpster, not a cumguzzler) came in to eat before seeing a movie. I was their waitress. they both ordered bowls of spaghetti, which was the cheapest thing on the menu, they didn't order drinks, they didn't say thank you to me when I brought their food, and they left me a 10% tip, which I think was about 3 dollars. fuck that.

I think that was the same night during which my boss told me to fuck off, which made me start crying in front of customers as I was taking their orders because I was so upset and because my boss wouldn't let me cry in front of him or take a few minutes to go to the bathroom to compose myself. I love being humiliated. fuck that.

"I have to pee, but I want to masturbate, and I want to masturbate, but I have to pee." fuck that

No comments: