
- Pens I've lost since school began: 4
- Pens that have run out of ink: 1
- Pens bought in the past month: 9
- Times I've spilled in the library since 9/18 (2.5 weeks into school): 7--one of which required running to the bathroom for paper towels. Twice.
- Lies I've told today: 6 (approximate)
- Times I've had sex: 3
- Times I've heard my housemates have sex: 1
- Times I've sat in the living room in my towel fresh out of the shower, waiting for my housemate to finish having sex: 1
- Times I've almost hit a cat on my bike: 1
- Money I have spent: $4 bajillion dollars
- Cheap vodka I have drank: upwards of a handle
- Bottles of wine I have drank: 3-4+
- Papers I've written: 1 "response paper", 1 thesis proposal, 100 love notes
- Times I've vacuumed: 0
- Days deodorant has stung on my left armpit because I cut it while shaving: 2.5
- Times I've talked to Carrie on gchat about dicks: at least 4
- Hours at work I've spent only doing homework/not my job: 3
- Shits I've taken: surprisingly regular amount
- follow-up--Laxatives I've taken: 0 (!!!!!)
- Non-rent related emails I've gotten from Sweaty Chris, the landlord: 2
- Cups broken in my home: at least 4-5
- Hearts broken in my home: at least 4-5
- Wrists slit in my home: 3
- Skulls broken in my home: at least 4-5
- Cups of cold tea I've drunk: infinity
- Number of pairs of underwear my mom has sent me that it turns out she actually bought for herself: 1
- Number of minutes I stared at the underwear wondering in the purple blotches on it were stains or intentional: 20
- Humans under age 10 that were at the party I went to on Saturday: 3
- Days until my 21st birthday: 31
- Days until a nervous breakdown: 6
- Times I've had my period this month: 2 (?!?!)
- Greatest parts of the week: Mon/Wed 6:10-7:30pm
- Schedule of my class with Dejan, balding croation profe[dreamboat]ssor: Mon/Wed 6:10-7:30pm
- Days its rained: like 1? 1.5 tops.
- Number of people who have poured their hearts/personal lives out to me unexpectedly: 2
- Number of gay 27-year-old friends I have who got shout-outs in a column in OUT! magazine for being kissed hard against a parking meter: 1
- Number of straight 2o-year-old girls whose name rhymes with Sharika who are jealous of above shout-out: 1
- Hours I could waste coming up with stupid things to say in this post: too many
- Pies I've made: 6
- Hours I've watched of BBC miniseries North and South: 4 [=all]
- My thesis desk number: 190
- My mail box number: 1302
- Number of kiwis that my housemate has put in the microwave, without consent: 1
BITE ME.
***ADDENDUM:
- Number of people who will read this: 4-5
- follow up-- Number of people who will read this all the way through: 0-1
These numbers represent THIS SCHOOL YEAR. Not my entire life.
I've lost many more pens/spilled more things.
That's basically the only difference.
2 comments:
that's so many pies!
also- the world i had to type in to leave this comment was "snulsts"
Number of references you've made to sucking cock: 6-7
Post a Comment