20 June 2009

I go to the same restaurants as John Stamos


Two gay boys told me how cute they thought my outfit was multiple times today. And let me tell you, it was a tight, high-wasted risk, so that was quite a feat.

My dad informed me that he has started trying to catch our dog's poop (with a bag, although give it time, he'll "green" this process somehow, and eliminate the bag, I am sure). However, Doe does not like this, and when he tried, she stopped and ran away.

There is a folder next to me on my bed labelled "BREAST FEEDING." It is full of cut out pictures of squirrels. I'm not going to explain myself, because it is better like that.
There's also a cutout of a "Squirrel X-ing" sign in there.

I just got out of the shower, and there is an inexplicable snot-like beady strand of a substance across my computer, onto a pair of leggings on my bed, down onto the floor next to my bed. I do not know what it is. I do not know if it came out of the shower with me, was there before I left, or appeared while I was showering.
Possibilities:
  • dog snot
  • shampoo
  • animal saliva
  • vaginal discharge
  • brain fluid
  • soap
  • baby oil
  • bird projectile clear bile vomit
  • other
I'm crossing my fingers it's number one. That seems like the most harmless.

Tomorrow is father's day. Prepare yourselves for wonder.
I'll write about India when I finish unpacking from it...so give me a good week or two.

No comments: